Spectacular crystal formations loom above this cave. Ancient Maya ceremonial centers are hidden inside the cham- bers as you explore this mist shrouded kingdom.
At the end of the day, you will return by either jumping off each waterfall into the pools or you can be lowered down on a belay. A three kilometer hike through the forest to where a driver will be waiting to bring you back to the lodge, culminates the experience.
What to bring:
- Waterproof Camera
- Long-Sleeved Shirt
- Long Pants
- Change of Clothes
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- NO Jewelry
- Sneakers/Walking Shoes
- Water Shoes
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- DO NOT bring Jewelry
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for the Physically Challenged
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons who cannot Swim
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 12.5% Government Sales Tax will be applied.
**Also available on different days upon request. Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.
Book Now & Save up to 50% OFF!
Vacations starting from just $124.00*
For inquiries and help with planning your stay call us at (888) 822-2448 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All rates are in US dollars per person, per night. Room Only. Additional person charges and fees may apply. A 9% Hotel Tax and 10% Resort Fee will be added to all room rates.