Spectacular crystal formations loom above this cave. Ancient Maya ceremonial centers are hidden inside the chambers as you explore this mist shrouded kingdom.
At the end of the day, you will return by either jumping off each waterfall into the pools or those less adventurous can be lowered down on belay. You finish with a three kilometer hike through the forest to where a driver will be waiting to bring you back to the lodge for a swim in the pool, river or dip in the hot tub before dinner.
What to bring:
- Waterproof Camera
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- DO NOT bring Jewelry
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for the Physically Challenged
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons who cannot Swim
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
Been on this adventure before?
Tell us about it: