We are next door to a large citrus farm that runs along a narrow valley deep into the Sibun Forest Reserve. The creek and the transitional zone between the jungle and the open citrus is a great attraction for a large variety of birds and animals.
The farm itself has over 10 miles of roads to explore. Or you may choose to hike up the Maya Creek bed. Merely 350 feet above the lodge, lies another spectacular lookout area only half mile from the open road. The hiking is a little easier and the exposed areas allow for excellent bird watching.
The view from above is of course breathtaking!
What to bring:
- Long-Sleeved Shirt
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 12.5% Government Sales Tax will be applied.
**Also available on different days upon request. Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.
Book Now & Save up to 60% OFF!
Vacations starting from just $119.00*
For inquiries and help with planning your stay call us at (888) 822-2448 or email us at email@example.com
*All rates are in US dollars per person, per night. Room Only. Additional person charges and fees may apply. A 9% Hotel Tax and 10% Resort Fee will be added to all room rates.