Zip lining is as close as you can get to flying over the jungle. As you soar from tree to tree, experience a bird’s-eye view of the Belize jungle, and scenery that cannot be seen from the ground.
Come with us on this exciting adventure and experience the thrill of the longest zip line in Belize, located near the Mayflower Maya mounds, just 45 minutes’ drive from the lodge. Once fitted with your harness and safety equipment you will be guided through a small suspension bridge to eight different platforms varying in height from several feet to over 50ft. The zip lines vary in length from 500ft, to the longest zip line in the country at over 2,200 ft and included is also a short rappel. Zip through the jungle canopy and view the rain forest from a whole new perspective.
What to bring:
- Long Pants
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Motion Sickness
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 12.5% Government Sales Tax will be applied.
**Also available on different days upon request. Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.
Book Now & Save up to 60% OFF!
Vacations starting from just $99.00*
For inquiries and help with planning your stay call us at (888) 822-2448 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All rates are in US dollars per person, per night. Room Only. Additional person charges and fees may apply. A 9% Hotel Tax and 10% Resort Fee will be added to all room rates.