A visit to the Belize Zoo is one of the best ways to get an introduction to the animals of Belize, and to understand why it is important to protect their natural habitats. The zoo encompasses 29 acres of tropical savanna and exhibits over 125 animals all native to Belize. The animals at the zoo were orphaned, rehabilitated, born at the zoo, or sent to the Belize Zoo as gifts from other zoological institutes.
After your visit at the Zoo, soar through the forest canopy and enjoy a bird's eye view of the jungle.
What to bring:
- Long Pants
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 12.5% Government Sales Tax will be applied.
**Also available on different days upon request. Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.
Book Now & Save up to 60% OFF!
Vacations starting from just $99.00*
For inquiries and help with planning your stay call us at (888) 822-2448 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All rates are in US dollars per person, per night. Room Only. Additional person charges and fees may apply. A 9% Hotel Tax and 10% Resort Fee will be added to all room rates.