Come with us on this exciting adventure and experience the thrill of the longest zipline in Belize, located near the Mayflower Maya mounds, just a 45 minute drive from the lodge. Once fitted with your harness and safety equipment you will be guided through a small suspension bridge to eight different platforms varying in height from several feet to over 50ft.The ziplines vary in length from 500ft, to the longest zipline in the country at over 2,200 ft and included is also a short rappel. Zip through the jungle canopy and view the rain forest from a whole new perspective. After the zipline, explore the Flora & Fauna in the region as you hike for about 20 minutes to Bocawina Falls. Rappel 100ft down Bocawina Falls to the pool below. Relax and swim in the waterfall pool before heading back down the trail.
What to bring:
- Waterproof Camera
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
Been on this adventure before?
Tell us about it: