Reef fishing is the most popular fishing trip with our guests. Most of the fishing in Belize is done inside the reef, along the mangrove channels and within the Cayes.
The Belize coastline offers the ideal ecosystem for a wide variety of marine life. Once out near the reef, you will be able to watch your guide catching bait sardines using a traditional cast net. Snappers, Barracudas, Jacks and Groupers are some of the more common catches on a day trip. Spin casting and trolling are the most common techniques used by local fishing guides.
What to bring:
- Waterproof Camera
- Long-Sleeved Shirt
- Long Pants
- Power Bars/Snack Bars
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for the Physically Challenged
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Motion Sickness
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
Been on this adventure before?
Tell us about it: