We are next door to a large citrus farm that runs along a narrow valley deep into the Sibun Forest Reserve. The creek and the transitional zone between the jungle and the open citrus is a great attraction for a large variety of birds and animals.
The farm itself has over 10 miles of roads to explore. Or you may choose to hike up the Maya Creek bed. Merely 350 feet above the lodge, lies another spectacular lookout area only half mile from the open road. The hiking is a little easier and the exposed areas allow for excellent bird watching.
The view from above is of course breathtaking!
Available From: Sleeping Giant Lodge
Price: $10.00* • Minimum: 1 Persons
Days Offered: Upon Request **
What to bring:
- Long-Sleeved Shirt
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
Been on this adventure before?
Tell us about it: