Enter, if you dare, the world which was believed by ancient Mayan priests to be the “Entrance to the Underworld”… the realm… the domain… The Kingdom of their God… “Xibalba”.
This adventure starts off with a challenging 40 minute hike through the jungle. You will walk the actual steps that Mayan Shaman walked as they entered Xibalba. Feel the presence of the ancient Gods as we explore spectacular and awe filled crystal chambers that hold 2,000 year old Maya ceremonial centers. Fire pits, charcoal and ash, pottery, bowls, relics, alters, wall carvings, glyph writings and actual skeletons of sacrificial victims are found in various ceremonial caves.
Available From: Belize Tree Houses
Price: $85.00* • Minimum: 2 Persons
Days Offered: Upon Request **
What to bring:
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- DO NOT bring Jewelry
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for the Physically Challenged
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
Been on this adventure before?
Tell us about it: