A visit to the Belize Zoo is one of the best ways to get an introduction to the animals of Belize, and to understand why it is important to protect their natural habitats. The zoo encompasses 29 acres of tropical savanna and exhibits over 125 animals all native to Belize. The animals at the zoo were orphaned, rehabilitated, born at the zoo, or sent to the Belize Zoo as gifts from other zoological institutes.
After your visit at the Zoo, soar through the forest canopy and enjoy a bird's eye view of the jungle.
Available From: Sleeping Giant Lodge
Price: $135.00* • Minimum: 4 Persons
Days Offered: Upon Request **
What to bring:
- Long Pants
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
Been on this adventure before?
Tell us about it: