- Full payment is required for ROOM ONLY reservations to be confirmed.
- 50% deposit is required for PACKAGE RESERVATIONS to be confirmed.
- The balance is due 45 days prior to guest arrival at the resort.
- Any cancellation of reservations or portions of reservations MUST be received in writing.
- 60+ days prior to arrival = 100% refund less US$100 processing fee.
- 59-45 days prior to arrival = 50% refund less US$100 processing fee.
- 0-44 days prior to arrival = NO refund.
- Due to the above it is HIGHLY recommended that all clients purchase “trip cancellation insurance” in order to cover a possible cancellation of 60 days or less of initiating itinerary.
- ViVA BELiZE cannot be held responsible or liable for trip cancellations or altered itineraries due to reasons out of our control. Such as acts of God, including but not limited to heavy rains, flooding, storms, hurricanes or any other natural occurrence. Whenever possible another available tour will be substituted for tour cancellations.
- We highly recommended that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for all bookings done in Belize.
- ViVA BELiZE is not responsible for refunding any portions of any itinerary which the clients do not use.
- Packages, Rooms & Services purchased for a specific ViVA BELiZE Resort are NOT transferable to another ViVA BELiZE Resort.
- Because ViVA BELiZE cannot be held responsible or liable for trip cancellations or altered itineraries due to reasons out of our control, It is highly recommended that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for all bookings done in Belize.
- We do not sell travel insurance.
- Contact Travel Guard at (800) 826-1300, or visit their website: www.travelguard.com. Trip insurance has to be booked within 7 days of purchasing the trip in order to cover pre-existing medical conditions.
- Please review the following link carefully in regard to Weather or Hurricane Cancellation Coverage – which has some really important information on how to purchase: “AIG – Questions about Travel Insurance”